Baldwin Park Field Tournament
The Baldwin Park Braves’ Entertainment Corps will be
hosting their 31st Annual Field Tournament on October 21,
2017. This prestigious competition draws high school
marching bands from throughout Southern California.
Approximately 26 high school bands and color guards with
nearly 3,000 students, and thousands more in attendance,
will be on our campus the entire day, providing you with the
opportunity to present your advertising to students, parents,
relatives, directors, and music fans of all ages.
General Event Details
- General Admission is $10, Senior Citizen, Military in Uniform and Children 10 and under are $5, Children 5 and under Free. No other discounts
- First band performs @ 1:45pm
- Afternoon Awards are @ 4:45pm
- Evening Awards are @ 9:30pm
- There will be a full concession stand and several vendors providing beverages and all kinds of goodies.
- General parking is located in the Stadium parking lot of Baldwin Park HS.
Info for Band Directors
Why attend the Baldwin Park Field Tournament?
- Ajudication provided by SCSBOA
- Incredible hospitality tent for directors and staff to enjoy!
- Plenty of Warm Up space
- Short walking distance between parking, warm up and performance.
- Fast and delicious concession area.
- Every band takes home a beautiful unique trophy!
How to Sign Up:
- Call or email Peter Huerta at (626) 856-4063 firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot
in the lineup.
- Enclose a check to cover the $275.00 entry fee payable to Baldwin Park High
School Band Boosters also due by October 6th.
- Tournament Forms: application, pre and post show announcement forms please download them from the SCSBOA website and send along with your payment.
- Please email us a logo or picture of your band for the program.