October 19, 2019
General Event Details
- General Admission is $10, Senior Citizen, Military in Uniform and Children 10 and under are $5,
- Children 5 and under Free. No other discounts
- First band performs @ 1:45pm
- Afternoon Awards are @ 4:45pm
- Evening Awards are @ 9:30pm
- There will be a full concession stand and several vendors providing beverages and all kinds of goodies.
- General parking is located in the Stadium parking lot of Baldwin Park HS.
Info for Band Directors
Why attend the Baldwin Park Field Tournament?
- Ajudication provided by SCSBOA
- Incredible hospitality tent for directors and staff to enjoy!
- Plenty of Warm Up space
- Short walking distance between parking, warm up and performance.
- Fast and delicious concession area.
- Every band takes home a beautiful unique trophy!
How to Sign Up:
- Call or email Peter Huerta at (626) 856-4063 firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot
in the lineup.
- Enclose a check to cover the $275.00 entry fee payable to Baldwin Park High
School Band Boosters also due by October 6th.
- Tournament Forms: application, pre and post show announcement forms please download them from the SCSBOA website and send along with your payment.
- Please email us a logo or picture of your band for the program.
Past Tournament Champions
Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.