October 19, 2019
General Event Details
- General Admission is $10, Senior Citizen, Military in Uniform and Children 10 and under are $5,
- Children 5 and under Free. No other discounts
- First band performs @ TBD
- Afternoon Awards are @ TBD
- Evening Awards are @ TBD
- There will be a full concession stand and several vendors providing beverages and all kinds of goodies.
- General parking is located in the Stadium parking lot of Baldwin Park HS.
Info for Band Directors
Why attend the Baldwin Park Field Tournament?
- Ajudication provided by SCSBOA
- Incredible hospitality tent for directors and staff to enjoy!
- Plenty of Warm Up space
- Short walking distance between parking, warm up and performance.
- Fast and delicious concession area.
- Every band takes home a beautiful unique trophy!
How to Sign Up:
- Call or email Peter Huerta at (626) 856-4063 firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot
in the lineup.
- Enclose a check to cover the $300.00 entry fee payable to Baldwin Park High
School Band Boosters also due by October 4th.
- Tournament Forms: application, pre and post show announcement forms please download them from the SCSBOA website and send along with your payment.
- Please email us a logo or picture of your band for the program.