The Braves’ Entertainment Corps will begin using CHARMS Office Assistant, a management program for musical ensembles to manage student information, uniform assignments, and financial records.
PARENTS USE THE PORTAL TO:
- See billing information
- View fundraiser credits
- Pay online
- See a calendar of events
- Sign-up to volunteer
In order to access this information, please see the directions below.
*Please note: If you forget your Student ID number or if you have questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. New students will be given log-in information during locker assignments, so talk to your student about updating and adding your contact information, as well as getting the password for your student’s account.
To begin, parents/guardians need to log into Charms and update their student and adult profiles, most especially with e-mails and phone numbers. This is the main way we will be able to contact you with updates and information.
TO LOG IN:
- Go to https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/parents.asp?username=BPHSBraves
- Student Area Password: The initial password is your student’s 6 digit student ID number. (if you have more than one student, you will be able to link them after you log into the first student’s profile)
- You will be prompted to reset your password
Once you are logged in, you will be sent to your home page.
PARENTS, PLEASE ENTER SOME INFO
- Scroll down and select “Update Info”
- Your students profile will come up first. Please fill out any missing/incorrect information. Most students will have just their name, grade and sex filled out.
- Select “Add New Adult”: this is where you will enter all of your information.
- Hint: By clicking on the green dots next to selected fields, it will automatically fill in from the student profile (Last Name, Address, Home Phone)
- Be sure to select the ‘Update/Save” button
- This is where you will find information about any fees that are due; where you can see payments made, fundraiser credits, etc.