BPHS Band Management System
Charms is an online portal we use to provide parents and students secure access to their band accounts and related information. Charms also helps us communicate effectively with students, parents and volunteers, and is the place to access band documents and other downloads.
Please access Charms regularly as it is the primary way we communicate important information about band activities and your account. Charms is also where to find and sign up for volunteer opportunities.
(School code for band students and parents: BPHSBraves)
Log in to Charms frequently for:
- Band Calendar: View all upcoming band events.
- Volunteer Needs: See and sign up for the bands’ volunteer opportunities.
- Finances: View your Lab Donations Fees, Fundraiser earnings, and student account (Student Miscellaneous Ledger).
- Documents and Handouts: View and print Marching Band music, Marching Band directory, handbooks, Charms user manuals and other important information.
- Student Information: Review and update your student and parent contact information. Note: Charms is our single database of student information used in throughout our program—communications, uniform assignment, mailings, etc. Please make sure we have your correct information!
- Band Payments: Make payments for Lab Donation (uniform, accessories, etc.). Payment made through Charms automatically update your band account—no waiting for manual posting.
The first time you go here, enter your child’s Student ID NUMBER into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also mechanisms to recover/reset a lost Username/Password – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
For questions about fundraising amounts posted to your student’s Charms account, contact the Band Boosters.
For questions about the posting of band camp, trip, or band/color guard fees in Charms, contact Mr Huerta.